Natural CBD Oil UK
High quality, Liposomal CBD oil
The Benefits of CBD Oil
Reduces Pain & Inflammation
Protects the Brain & Calms the Nervous System
Balances Your Mood & Reduce Anxiety
Reduction in Excitability in the Brain
A little bit about us
At The Mayfair Clinic, we have been recommending CBD oil since 2015, as a means to help our patients outside of the clinic. Traditionally dealing with conditions affecting the spine, we would suggest CBD oil to help our patients deal with everything from pain relief, trouble sleeping and stress.
At the clinic, we pride ourselves on being able to source the most effective and highest quality treatments and supplements for our patients. We started to notice our patients recommending the CBD oil and purchasing the product on behalf of their friends and family. In founding Natural CBD Oil UK, we are able to share this CBD oil with everyone across the UK – providing an oil that is a superior quality and absorption compared to other CBD oils on the market.
Bio Availability Matters
High quality liposomal delivery is the gold standard for increasing absorption!
Method of Extraction
CO2 extraction is best. A low temperature & safe extraction method.
Pure CBD Oil Only
Avoid CBD oil ‘combined’ with superfoods, this usually means less CBD.
Latest Research Based Articles
What Customers Are Saying
“I’ve taken this amazing CBD supplement every night before going to bed…CBD is awesome to reduce chronic inflammation, it certainly did work for me” – Geoffrey
“I bought this CBD oil for my dad last winter, after many winters of illness and worry I thought it would be worth a shot, having read up on it. He was absolutely fine throughout the whole winter which was a huge relief for me and him! Highly recommend!” – Lara
“I’ve gotten a big part of my life back! I have more energy and I find it much easier to cope emotionally when I have a bad day. I get much more sleep as well which makes me calm – and I haven’t had a panic attack for a couple of weeks!” – Lovisa
“I’ve found this CBD oil to really help my sleeping…compared with other I’ve tried in the past, it works quickly and I feel it works more effectively” – Nicola
1. Gordon E, Devinsky O. Alcohol and marijuana: effects on epilepsy and use by patients with epilepsy. Epilepsia. 2001 Oct;42(10):1266-72
2. Hampson AJ1, Grimaldi M, Lolic M et al, Neuroprotective antioxidants from marijuana. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2000; 899:274-82
3. Leach ME, Campbell F. Cannabinoids for treatment of chronic non-cancer pain; a systematic review of randomized trials.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2011 Nov; 72(5): 735–74
4. Rey AA, Purrio M, Viveros MP, et al. Biphasic Effects of Cannabinoids in Anxiety Responses: CB1 and GABAB Receptors in the Balance of GABAergic and Glutamatergic Neurotransmission. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2012 Nov;37(12): 2624–2634
5. Mukhopadhyay P, Raesh M, Pan H. et al. Cannabinoid-2 receptor limits inflammation, oxidative/nitrosative stress and cell death in nephropathy. Free Radic Biol Med. 2010 Feb 1; 48(3):457–467